I am going to be joining fellow mystery writer Jess Lourey on a Northwest Coast tour in May. Jess is the author of the humorous soft-boiled cozy Murder by the Month series, must read books for anyone who appreciates good plotting, solid writing with laugh out loud humor, and engaging, likeable and believable protaganists. Go ye and read, says Dana!
Blog Tour Schedule prior to the road trip:
Tuesday, April 22nd:
– Dana interviews Jess Lourey on Pointless Drivel
– Jess interviews Dana at Inkspot.com
Friday, May 1st:
– Jess reviews PERUVIAN PIGEON at GM Malliet’s blog on Amazon.
– Saturday, May 2nd: Jess at Cozy Chicks
– Dana & Jess at Dot Dead Diary
Sunday, May 3rd:
– Jess at Killer Hobbies
– Thursday, May 7th, Dana’s review of AUGUST MOON @ Mysterious Musings
– Saturday, May 10th, Dana at Cozy Chicks
Sunday, May 11th:
– Dana at Killer Hobbies
Coast Tour Dates:
- On Wednesday, May 21, Dana and Jess will be at M Is for Mystery in San Mateo, California, at 7:00 pm.
- On Thursday, May 22, Dana and Jess will be at Dark Carnival in Berkeley, CA, at 5:30pm.
- On May 24 (which is incidentally Jess’s birthday), they’ll be signing at Murder by the Book in Portland, Oregon, from 11-1.
They’re also swinging by the Lloyd Center Barnes & Noble to sign stock of their books. From 3-5, they’ll be meeting, greeting, and signing at the Olympia, Washington, Borders.
- Sunday, May 25 will find them at the downtown Seattle Borders from 11-1 pm. Sunday evening will find them collapsed in a heap with a bottle of good wine!
Stay tuned for more additions to their tour schedule!