Forwarded to me by one of my fellow animal rescue friends…
SF Bay Area Peeps! URGENT Call for Adoption!
Must Rehome ASAP (Everywhere)
Date: 2011-02-10, 7:57PM PST
Reply to: email@example.com [Errors when replying to ads?]
Please help! After two long years of being on a waiting list for a dog, we have
been notified by breed rescue that, at long last, our number has come up and …
WE ARE HAVING A PUPPY!
We must get rid of our children IMMEDIATELY because we just know how time
consuming our new little puppy is going to be and it just wouldn’t be fair to
the children. Since our little puppy will be arriving on Monday we MUST place
the children up for adoption this weekend!
They are described as:
One male — his name is Tommy, Caucasian (English/Irish mix), light blonde hair,
blue eyes. Four years old. Excellent disposition. He doesn’t bite. Temperament
tested. Does have problems with peeing directly in the toilet. Has had chicken
Pox and is current on all shots. Tonsils have already been removed. Tommy eats
everything, is very clean, house trained and gets along well with others. Does
not run with scissors and with a little training he should be able to read soon.
One female — her name is Lexie, Caucasian (English/Irish mix), strawberry
blonde hair, green eyes quite freckled. Two years old. Can be surly at times.
Non-biter, thumb sucker. Has been temperament tested but needs a little attitude
adjusting occasionally. She is current on all shots, tonsils out, and is very
healthy and can be affectionate. Gets along well with other little girls and
little boys but does not like to share her toys and therefore would do best in a
one child household. She is a very quick learner and is currently working on her
house training. Shouldn’t take long at all.
We really do LOVE our children so much and want to do what’s right for them.
That is why we contacted a rescue group. But we simply can no longer keep them.
Also, we are afraid that they may hurt our new puppy.
I hope you understand that ours is a UNIQUE situation and we have a real
emergency here! They MUST be placed into your rescue by Sunday night at the
latest or we will be forced to drop them off at the orphanage or along some
dark, country road. Our priority now has to be our new puppy.
$10 rehoming fee but price is very negotiable.
PS – If you laughed or understood the seriousness of this posting, please repost
it in other areas of the country as well as continue to repost it. It doesn’t
matter how quickly it was flagged the point is that SOMEONE SOMEWHERE will have read it and thought about it for minute