Wicked wicked Dani ! She tagged me with another meme, this one as a creative way of searching for a possible pen name. Actually I shouldn’t call Dani wicked for doing this because it gave me a ‘freebie’ as far as post topics. I’m having a blast doing this August blog challenge, but it can be…er…challenging to come up with fresh topics, especially when I’m trying to focus on a novel deadline. And I have a post due at Fatal Foodies for tomorrow, so by tagging me with this meme, Dani has actually done me a huge favor.
Thank you, Dani!
She’s still kind of wicked, though… 🙂
So without further ado, playing with names! Oh yeah, a bit of further ado: make sure to check and see if you’ve been tagged!!
1. Your real name: Dana
2. Your Gangsta name:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle) Danizzle (hey, Dani and I are Gangsta twins!)
3. Your Detective name:(fave color and fave animal) Blue Jaguar (that’s my favorite color and animal today. Ask me tomorrow and it could be Green Tiger)
4. Your Soap Opera name:(your middle name and street you live on) Carol 44th (I guess this is a futuristic soap opera and I’m a clone?…)
5. Your Star Wars name:(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name) Fredda (Iskoo EETA, Solo… heh heh heh…)
6. Your Superhero name:(your 2ND favorite color, and favorite drink) Redwine (The costume design possibilities are endless – a different label for every mood!)
7. Your Iraqi name:(2ND letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your middle name, 2ND letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, and last letter of your moms middle name) – Aecrlll (I feel like there should be a warning label of the side effects possibly caused if you take me for depression…)
8. Your Witness Protection name:(parents middle names) Delano Carol
9. Your Goth name:(black, and the name of one of your pets) Black Raven, Black Vootie, Black Beezle, Black Bug Bear, Black Foster, Black Maddie, Black Ling Ling, Black Mononoke, Black Scaramouche, Black Taz, Black Tsavo – what? You didn’t think I could choose just ONE of my cats, did you?
Wait until the world finds out Blog Book Tours is run by the Gangsta Twins. Oy!
So be sure to dish what the real new pseudonym is. There’s another blog post you can link within your own blog right there! Kewl. Here’ another hint. When you post at Fatal Foodies, you can just give a heads-up/link here. Another easy peasy. You don’t have to write an ESSAY every single time!
An essay, says you? Sigh. Too little or too much…when will Dani say I’m JUST right… 🙂
Cool—I want to do this!!
All right, Blue Jaguar, or Danizzle, or whoever the heck you are, that’s twice you’ve tagged me in the last 4 days! NOT FAIR! Hee hee. Seriously, this is fun stuff. I figured I’d get tagged, so I already wrote out my answers. Soooo, you just made my (long and difficult) day a little bit easier. My post for tomorrow is already written! YaY!
Aakk. Can I yell Ollie, Ollie, Home Free?
Hmn. Let me take a look at this. Joyce wants to play… hee-hee.
So are you going to be Black Raven (very cool!) or Redwine? Good pen names….
Excellent names, Blue Jaguar! Much fun.
Black Beezle is the best Goth name yet. I had such fun with mine too. Everyone should do this, tagged or not.